Monthly Archive for December, 2006
its so rad.
more umm.. soon.
remember these guys??
now we have our very own. Yes, that’s right. black and white. pictures forthcoming.
(click for larger image)
This picture has caused a bit of a stir on the internet over the last couple of days. I only just came across it a few hours ago. Don’t know if it is indeed a hoax or not, but here is the lowdown.
- This was painted by a person with a rare and severe mental disorder. He was constantly seeing his own fantasies all around him. He also had a certain phobia (undisclosed).
- His (the poster’s) psychiatry professor showed this painting in a lecture, and said there was one tell-tale sign in it that showed the painter’s insanity.
- The professor didn’t say what that sign was, leaving the students to do the guesswork. The only clues he gave was, “don’t look for small details, look at the whole; if you figure out what the phobia was, you’ve got the answer; ask yourself what could have preceded this scene; think of what the place would look like with all the objects removed“.
- The professor said that during the 15 years of his teaching, only one student had figured it out.
- The painting is a loose replica of this painting.
(Click for larger image)
I have been reading this blog and it appears that nothing concrete has come out of anyones investigations. The Professor that is mentioned has apparently showed up to some meeting and explained some things. I dunno, it’s weird and it freaks me out.
I’d think he would make an… interesting President.
Sooo… been a while.
Moved house. its rad, however, no more ADSL2+ which is going to be incredibly painful but there is nowt i can do about it. bummer.
Anyway, hooray new house.